INFORMATION ON WEBSITE COMPLIANCE
This Website collects certain Personal data of its Users.
Raytherm Srl – Strada Trossi, 41 – 13871 Verrone (BI) ITALY Email address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Website or by the owners of third party services used by this Website, are aimed at
METHODS AND LOCATION OF PROCESSING THE COLLECTED DATA
How data is processed
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data. Data processing is carried out by IT and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly limited to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may be appointed,
when necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested at any time from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User when one of the
following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some
jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data
without the User’s consent or on another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
The Data Controller can always be contacted to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing has a legal basis, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. User Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information about the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation of public international law or formed by two or more countries—such as the UN—and the user has the right to obtain information on the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers just described occur, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the
Data Controller through the contact details given at the start of this document.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract
between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the
Personal Data for longer, until such consent is revoked. The Data Controller may be
obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, on the expiry of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTED DATA
User Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Registration and Authentication. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relative sections of this document.
DETAILS ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Registration and authentication
On registration or authentication, the User allows the Application to identify and give him/her access to specific services. According to the indications below, the registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. When this occurs, this Website may access certain Data retained by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Direct registration (This Website)
The User registers by completing in the registration form and providing his/her Personal Data directly to this Website. Personal Data collected: postcode, city, last name, date of birth, email, address, billing address, shipping address, country, name, street number, phone number, VAT number, password, province and username.
Contacting the UserContact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to the use of such Data for replies to requests for information, quotations, or any other purpose indicated in the header of the form. Personal Data collected: postcode, city, last name, date of birth, email, address, name and telephone number.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Interaction with social media network and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social media networks or other external
platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interactions and information
acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social media network. In the event that a service for interaction with social media networks is installed, even if Users do not use that service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
“Like” button and Facebook social media widgets (Facebook Inc.)
“Pin it” button and Pinterest social media widgets (Pinterest)
The “Pin it” button and Pinterest social media widgets are interaction services with
+1 button and Google+ social media widgets (Google)
The “+1” button and Google+ social media widgets are interaction services with the
LinkedIn button and social media widgets (LinkedIn)
Instagram widget (Instagram Inc.)
“Tweet” button and Twitter social media widgets (Twitter Inc.)
The comment services allow Users to create and to publish their comments about the content of this Website. Users, depending on the settings decided by the Data Controller, can also leave the comment anonymously. If the User’s email is among the Personal Data conferred, it may be used to send notification of comments regarding the content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments. In the event that a comment service provided by a third party is installed, even if Users do not use the comment service, the comment service may collect traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed.
Directly managed comment system (this Website)
This website has its own content comment system. Personal Data collected: last name, cookies, email, name and username.
Display of content on external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to display contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them. If a service of this type is installed, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Users may exercise certain rights over Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw previously expressed consent for the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data if it is done on a legal basis different to that consented. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access his/her Data: The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the accuracy of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- restrict processing. Under certain conditions, the User may request a restriction of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than to store them.
- erasure or removal of their Personal Data. Under certain conditions, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have them transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures
related to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent data
protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
To exercise their rights, users may send their request to the contact details of the Data Controller found in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings to defend against violations in the use of this Website or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For purposes linked to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third-party services used by it, may collect system logs. These are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
The types of cookie we use
These cookies record the choices made by the user on the site (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide customised advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that can be customised. They can also be used to provide services the user requests, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these types of cookies can be made anonymous and unable to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website, users accept that these cookies can be installed on their device.
These cookies are essential for browsing the site and making full use of its features, such as accessing the website’s various protected areas. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be used.
These cookies collect information on how users browse a website, for example, which pages are most visited or if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of a website. By using our website, users accept that these cookies can be installed on their device.
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may be installed
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an aggregated and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Data Controller—according to the description—without intervention by third parties. If any of the tools indicated below relate to services managed by third parties, these could—in addition to that specified and even without the knowledge of the Owner—perform User tracking activities. For detailed information, please consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR PC
In addition to those described in this document, the User can manage cookie preferences directly on their browser and prevent—for example—third parties from installing them. Using browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies which memorise consent to the installation of Cookies by this website. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Internet Explorer. If Users want to allow cookies from our site, they must follow the steps below,
- 1. Click on “tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select Options
- 2. Click on the “advanced settings” tab, find the “Privacy” section and select the “Content settings” button
- 3. Now select “Local data consents set-up”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 1.
- 1. Click on “tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” tab
- 2. To activate the cookies in your browser make sure that the privacy level is set on Medium or below.
- 1. Click on “tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Options”
- 2. Then select the Privacy icon
- 1. Click on the Cog icon in the upper part of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- 2. Click on “Protections”, select the option “Block third party and advertising
- 3. Click on “save”
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON MAC
If the user wishes to consent to cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- 1. Click on the “Explore” in the upper part of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- 2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Receiving Files” section
- 3. Select the “Do not ask” option
Safari on OSX
- 1. Click on the “Safari” in the upper part of the browser window and select the
- 2. Click on “Security” and then “Accept cookies”
- 3. Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- 1. Click on the “Mozilla” or “Netscape” in the upper part of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- 2. Scroll down to see cookies under “Privacy and security”
- 3. Select “Enable cookies only for the originating site”
- 1. Click on “Menu” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Settings”
- 2. Then select “Preferences” and the “Advanced” tab
- 3. Then select the “Accept cookies” option
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
All information that makes a natural person identified or identifiable are considered to be personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (also that of third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects with this Website; addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier); the time of the request; the method used to forward the request to the server and the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.); country of origin; characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor; the various time details on the visit
(e.g. time spent on each page); the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Website Data Subject The natural person to whom the
Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Processer)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
The hardware or software device through which the User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service supplied by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if present) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this
document is intended to cover all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored on the User’s device.